Are you ready to hear some of the most memorable moments and juicy details from today’s leading experts featured on the Divorce And Beyond podcast?
August kicks off with a special two-part episode from Host and Top Divorce Attorney, Susan Guthrie. A few weeks ago, she ran a post on Instagram that shared a recent Buzzfeed article that contained a bunch of divorce attorneys’ craziest cases. The post was so popular that Susan decided to create a podcast episode devoted to some of the most memorable cases and experiences from past guest experts of the show.
In this episode, experts and friends, such as Bill Eddy, Kate Anthony, and Dr. Elizabeth Cohen, share their most memorable cases or clients with us. They also share an important lesson or takeaway that they learned from the experience. There are some amazing insights for everyone, as well as some juicy stories too.
Many of our experts wanted to participate in this special series, so we produced a two-part episode to fit all their wisdom and experiences. You’ll hear Part One today and then tune in again on Thursday for Part Two.
Some of the most memorable cases and topics include:
- Lessons learned from a stunning divorce case involving a husband and wife, spanning over ten years, as told by High Conflict Expert Bill Eddy
- A true example of “once a cheater, always a cheater…” is exposed as Eric Broder retells his most memorable divorce case moment
- The Divorce Doctor, Dr. Elizabeth Cohen reflects on a case with a challenging client and the slow process of excavating the client’s experiences and feelings versus leaning into the story about her ex-partner “We make mistakes, but we are not a mistake.”
- Billion Dollar Divorce Attorney Beth McCormack shares her time as a child advocate of a young girl who was experiencing parental alienation, how she was able to help, and later watched the young girl grow up and succeed in life
- Plus, you’ll hear insightful and astounding experiences shared by Kate Anthony, Tracy Malone, and Karen and Catherine of My Divorce Solution!
Listen in to hear the amazing case details, takeaways, and wisdom from today’s top divorce professionals!
This episode featured knowledge and wisdom from these special guests:
Dr. Elizabeth Cohen
Karen Chellew & Catherine Shanahan of My Divorce Solution
- Divorce & Beyond May Headlines Round Up with Susan Guthrie and Special Guest, Beth McCormack
- GAL – AMC – OMG! Demystifying the Role of a Guardian ad Litem or Attorney for the Minor Child Part One with Leading Attorney, Beth McCormack
- GAL – AMC – OMG! Demystifying the Role of a Guardian ad Litem or Attorney for the Minor Child Part Two with Leading Attorney, Beth McCormack
- Get Ready to BIFF Your High Conflict Ex with Bill Eddy
- Yes, You CAN Mediate a High Conflict Divorce with Bill Eddy
- Divorcing a Narcissist or Borderline? How to Protect Yourself with Bill Eddy
- Thinking About Divorce? Your Top 5 FAQs Answered by Leading Divorce Attorney, Eric Broder
- Is it Over? Should You Stay? Should You Go? Find out with Kate Anthony
- What to Expect When Divorcing a Narcissist: If You Are Aware, Then You Can Prepare with Tracy Malone
- Tackling the Top 5 Financial Roadblocks of Divorce Part Two with Karen Chellew & Catherine Shanahan of My Divorce Solution
The Light on the Other Side of Divorce, by Dr. Elizabeth Cohen
The Divorce Survival Guide podcast from Kate Anthony
Divorcing Your Narcissist: You Can’t Make This Sh** Up! by Tracy Malone
LISTEN NOW: http://https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-8f92s-12859c5