Broder Orland Murray & DeMattie LLC is thrilled to announce that 9 of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized as Connecticut Super Lawyers or Super Lawyers Rising Stars for 2023.
- Eric J. Broder, Co-Founder and Partner: Super Lawyers, 2010, 2013 – 2023; Rising Stars, 2008 – 2009
- Carole Topol Orland, Co-Founder and Partner: Super Lawyers, 2013 – 2023; Top 25: Women Connecticut Super Lawyers: 2022 – 2023
- Sarah Murray, Partner: Super Lawyers, 2019 – 2023
- Christoper J. DeMattie, Partner: Super Lawyers, 2023; Rising Stars, 2014 – 2022
- Samuel V. Schoonmaker, IV, Of Counsel: Super Lawyers, 2016 – 2023
- Ashley Albini, Associate: Rising Stars, 2022 – 2023
- Nicole M. DiGiose, Partner: Rising Stars, 2020 – 2023.
- Sue Georgiades, Associate: Rising Stars, 2021 – 2023
- Robert Dean Vossler, Partner: Rising Stars, 2020, 2021 – 2023
A service of Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers rates outstanding lawyers across more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers selects attorneys through a patented multiphase process that combines peer nominations and evaluations with independent research. Candidates are assessed on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement, with the final published list recognizing no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in each state.
The Rising Stars list consists of the state’s top young lawyers, either 40 years old or younger or who have practiced for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in a state are recognized as Rising Stars each year.
Congratulations to our attorneys on their impressive achievements!